Wednesday, July 22, 2015

'Dazed and Confused' Magazine


Two days ago, our teacher gave each student a magazine to read and comment on it. I was given ‘Dazed and Confused’ magazine. Before reading it, I thought it was a really good magazine because what I heard about it was all good things. However, when I read it, I found it boring. First of all, a simple layout is used throughout the entire magazine. The same black font is used every time, besides in the ads. In the magazine there are advertisements everywhere. For example, the first twenty pages of the magazine are only advertisements. Only one celebrity was part of the magazine. The celebrity was on the cover of the magazine and the interview was for many many pages. (When they interviewed people they wrote alotttt!) The magazine was more about normal people maybe trying to become famous. The style of the people was strange and sometimes not very pretty to see. Many photos were also in the magazine. As I already said, I found it quite boring but everybody has it’s own opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment