Monday, July 20, 2015

About Me

My name is Ginevra, I’m almost 15 and I’m Italian. I go to an international school named TASIS, which is situated in Lugano, Switzerland. Students who come to TASIS are from so many places. Last year we had more than 60 different nationalities. I have one sister, Lucia who is 13 and a brother, Giovanni who is 11. I’ve always lived in Campione d’Italia, a small Italian town, which is surrounded by Switzerland. My dad is half from there and half from Parma. My mom is half from there and half from Bergamo. I play volleyball in a team, I ski and snowboard and I love to watch soccer games and travel. My biggest hobby is shopping, I can’t live without it.
Since I was 12 I wanted to become a fashion designer. It’s my dream job and I want to achieve it. I already took a course of design last year and I’m currently taking a course of fashion styling & media. I would love to go to Central Saint Martins University or to Marangoni University to study design.



No comments:

Post a Comment